kenji ep 1 kenji ep 1

Dude.

You oughtta try zooming out to make a bigger fighting field instead of using a dynamic camera on a such a small one. Two more thing. Timing. the ending went by way too fast and some of the text went by way too slow. Music. Fix it. Don't leave it on playing after the movie finished. And pick something a little better but well, that's your taste. Not mine.

P.S. Give the battles a little more time. I can't tell you how many times I have seen videos of one dude owning the hell out of the other one.

I give ya 1/2. The characters were kinda lame too. No offense but spend some more time on em.

I Said NO I Said NO

Ha!

Nakedness :3. This is random enough for me and it also reminds me of me and my sibling. Its just that im apparently the girl in the situation. Some notes though, I love your lip sync. Its like... jesus lip synced it. Which is awesome. I also think that ripping lazy town was nice. Seriously, it fit the randomness xD. One more thing. I wish I had a freezer full of popsicles :D.

Gay DNAngel Gay DNAngel

Omg hilarious.

Even though the quality and art and everything was mediocre, it was just so damn funny xD!!! I'm so faving this!

Talking with Edward Elric Talking with Edward Elric

Meh, it was okay.

The cheese was superb. Like superbly superb. All you needed was like an oddly extreme emotional conversation and you would have been all good. But the joke... no. The whole k.i.s.s.i.n.g. thing was kinda lame. I mean, the begging for mercy was awesome. But the teasing wasn't what I was looking for. More like a cheaters dude with a crowd or some random screaming guy getting chased by a psycho to destroy the mood.

Jessi's Dance Jessi's Dance

OMG AWESOME

No really though. Awesome song, awesome hip thrusts, awesome face. I just wish it was longer.

P.S. Hair physics ftw.

Sparkles & Spyglasses Sparkles & Spyglasses

Pretty awesome for a music video.

The only reason I say that is because even though it was designed to follow the music, it still should have had some minor sound effects. As far as the animation goes, my only complaint is that it's a bit slow in some parts. Everything else is great though, including the file size.

P.S. Sketchbook was kind of bland, sorry.

P.S.S. Loved the author info!

The Tempest in 60 seconds The Tempest in 60 seconds

I really like it.

The facial expressions are really good, and I see you took no cheap paths to make this except the way the cooked chicken/turkey thing looked but it doesn't matter. The only thing I don't like in this entire flash is the length. A couple things of advice though. Change up the voices. Your voice on one or two people isn't bad, it's just when you use it for every character you have it becomes bland, and it starts to not match the characters, it just sounds like your voice. Get some of your friends or family to do some voice acting. If you can manage you might be able to ask some famous people around newgrounds. It's not very likely but its not impossible. Also, make the puns/jokes a little better. They're not bad, just not enough. They can crank a smile but not enough to make ya laugh. The animation itself though is excellent. Keep it up, I'm surprised this didn't get a daily.

madness Retriviation madness Retriviation

Okay then...

Despite the fact that the animation itself is well done everything else is below par. This includes the length, the fact that the replay button doesn't work for me, the violence wasn't crazy enough, the ending was pretty gay, and the mesh of characters that kind of sucked *no offense dude*. Everything else is great though dude. Fix those and you'll get an above four point zero average in no time.

P.S. The few glitches in it really screwed your score over, so you might want to test it sometime before submitting. I apologize if it has something to do with my computer (Which I doubt).

|~Love Me Forever~| |~Love Me Forever~|

That is what I want a job in.

24 hour mirror service.

Shake Tramp - Chibi Style Shake Tramp - Chibi Style

I love the idea.

The idea of making all sorts of peoples names in random skits was awesome. For random skits, the background needs to be minimal so just work on one thats a little better than color blotches *it has to work with the skit though :3*. Spam section was a buzz/happy killer *even if it was for amusement purposes*. How the people should of reacted was perfect for chibis. Animation could use to be a bit faster *like the falling scene*. Colors need work *what i mean is the color combinations. Dark blue with black is horrible*. Audio and meaning are top notch. So, whats there needs little improvement. So pretty much just add more to it. I actually enjoyed watching this falsh.