-[PK]- Sea Of Motion -[PK]- Sea Of Motion

Damn man!

Ha, looks like i gotta lot of work ahead of me. A lot of this is very professional. Especially the mastery and choice of synths. I love you.

pyrotek45 responds:

haha man,thank you for reviewing this song,means alot to me!and i put alot of effort into mastering the synths and the drums, im glad it turned out well!!

-PK

BooBlock - Extraordinary BooBlock - Extraordinary

Eh, its alright.

You gotta fix your beats though. You should probably also layer and put on some reverb. Apart from that though, it's great.

-[PK]- Theme Song -[PK]- Theme Song

Oh my god

I love your mastering! It's right up there with EnV man! No lie. You might wanna extend the song a bit though, or at least make it loop better.

-To the skies- -To the skies-

OMG your alive!!!

We've been missing you man. Life without your tracks is really really boring. They serve as awesome inspiration toward music and they give a boost of motivation that allows me to do my homework. So again, glad your back. Now about the song... it seems kind of... ya know, repetitive. The climax didn't really satisfy the build-up. Also, mess with the reverb a bit. You'd be surprised what you can make with it.

Waterflame responds:

thanks! :D glad i can be of inspiration! hm yeah i guess it could use alot of work..

Bat Trolling Mk II Bat Trolling Mk II

This bat trollin

has just become an inside joke between me friends. Cuz dude, this was just hilarious. Bat trollin 4 life.

Oh Noes Oh Noes

Wow. Simply wow.

It actually has some potential, but you seriously need to put some pads on it or something with a little reverb.

Lashmush responds:

I refuse.

-Its a Cold World- -Its a Cold World-

DUDE!

You sounds like deadmau5 +10. That is definitely going to go on my ipod. You nailed it. Its perfect for a CD. Someone should DJ this.

Destined Heart Destined Heart

Yo man.

It sounds like you were inspired by the song "Heartbeat of Thousands" before you made this! Anyway, its a nice song. You could use to make the kick roll a little shorter in the middle. Maybe add in an automation clip or two in there and you'll have a kick arse song man!

Dragonarios responds:

Well it is one of my favorite songs, so that could be :)
Thanks for the help, ill look into it when i have the time.

- Dragonarios

Guitar Duel Guitar Duel

Pretty sick.

Just, turn the main guitar up a little bit, will ya?

SirLoins responds:

acoustic or electric? Thanks though :D

-[PK]- Dream's portal -[PK]- Dream's portal

Yeah agreeable.

I suggest maybe using like a limiter. And maybe change your kick up a bit. More thud, less hold-on-edness. It's probably because of your reeverb. Also, bringing out your background noise a bit more might help you. But with this song I'm not so sure.