kenji ep 1 kenji ep 1

Dude.

You oughtta try zooming out to make a bigger fighting field instead of using a dynamic camera on a such a small one. Two more thing. Timing. the ending went by way too fast and some of the text went by way too slow. Music. Fix it. Don't leave it on playing after the movie finished. And pick something a little better but well, that's your taste. Not mine.

P.S. Give the battles a little more time. I can't tell you how many times I have seen videos of one dude owning the hell out of the other one.

I give ya 1/2. The characters were kinda lame too. No offense but spend some more time on em.

I Said NO I Said NO

Ha!

Nakedness :3. This is random enough for me and it also reminds me of me and my sibling. Its just that im apparently the girl in the situation. Some notes though, I love your lip sync. Its like... jesus lip synced it. Which is awesome. I also think that ripping lazy town was nice. Seriously, it fit the randomness xD. One more thing. I wish I had a freezer full of popsicles :D.

Gay DNAngel Gay DNAngel

Omg hilarious.

Even though the quality and art and everything was mediocre, it was just so damn funny xD!!! I'm so faving this!

Anime Smash Beta Anime Smash Beta

It's really fun

but for the love of god it is way to hard!!! Here I am losing 2 out of 3 games to a level one character. It's always really close too. First round you always win *most of the time* and then somehow sasuki or whatever turns into god and totally owns me for the next two rounds causing me to lose a game. Too bad its a demo though, would've been fun if it was easier and if it was a full game.

Turn Based Battle! Turn Based Battle!

Great ending.

I love the credit song. Its quality was a bit low but cmon, who can deny the power of the "really cheesy" credit song? Yeah, I can't really say anything except it was fun. It really had no point but still, it was fun.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

I like the game and all but...

getting one hundred kills with an acid grenade launcher is ridiculous dude .

-[PK]- Sea Of Motion -[PK]- Sea Of Motion

Damn man!

Ha, looks like i gotta lot of work ahead of me. A lot of this is very professional. Especially the mastery and choice of synths. I love you.

pyrotek45 responds:

haha man,thank you for reviewing this song,means alot to me!and i put alot of effort into mastering the synths and the drums, im glad it turned out well!!

-PK

BooBlock - Extraordinary BooBlock - Extraordinary

Eh, its alright.

You gotta fix your beats though. You should probably also layer and put on some reverb. Apart from that though, it's great.

-[PK]- Theme Song -[PK]- Theme Song

Oh my god

I love your mastering! It's right up there with EnV man! No lie. You might wanna extend the song a bit though, or at least make it loop better.

Space helmet Space helmet

Ya know

It kind of looks like that thing off of war of the worlds. Do ya agree?

Celia plays some games Celia plays some games

Pretty good picture.

I honestly think it is really good for the most part. I mean her hair could use some work, her wrist is tiny (seriously, too tiny), and the fact that at the set angle her left ham string is at I should be able to see more of her calf but the rest is awesome. Another awesome point is the friggin super nintendo! I mean I thought I'd never see that in a work of art but there it is! Along with a stack of super nintendo games!

P.S. Her wall is a bit too bare to be a girls bedroom. Add an edge of a paint above her bed (above the T.V. would be ridiculous because that would be the corner of the room and it would just make the room look stupid)

P.S.S. I love the hardwood shading (assuming it is not polished)